Satisfied and Engaged Clients
There is an important distinction that most professionals miss.
It’s the difference between Satisfied and Engaged Clients.
Satisfying the client is one thing but engaging the client is a different ball game altogether.
- Engaged clients refer more.
- Engaged clients give you 100% share of their heart and assets.
- Engaged clients add value in multiple ways.
- Engaged clients increase the real value of your firm.
- Engaged clients make you and your firm attractive to others.
If this is true, wouldn’t you like to create more engaged clients.
But first, how many engaged clients do you even have?
Have you done the work of figuring this out?
If not, this is an area you might want to take a look at as soon as you are done reading this Nano.
P.S.: I will be covering the difference between satisfied and engaged clients in HRAC (our Mastery School for Real Financial Professionals). I would also cover different ways to create more engaged clients.